Sorry

clipjj27 clipjj27 at MAIL.BUFFALOSTATE.EDU
Mon Oct 16 23:46:10 UTC 2000

  Sorry about my latest posting but there are two reasons
why I joined this newsgroup, the second one being more
'selfish' than the first :

  1.  I am interested in linguistics

  2.  I am fulfilling the requirements for an assignment for
a class I am taking, and one of the two newsgroups that we
must join should deal with our professional interests, and
this refers to Reason #1.

  By the way, just for the sake of discussion, is there
anyone who is interested in the interface between computer
science and linguistics in the realm of discourse pragmatics
or any related field or discipline?  Thank you.

                                 Sincerely yours,

                                 Jon J. Clippinger

                     My email :
          clipjj27 at mail.buffalostate.edu