new book on text and discourse analysis

Mary Bucholtz bucholtz at TAMU.EDU
Mon Sep 18 20:39:46 UTC 2000

Sorry if the previous message about Titscher et al.'s book caused
confusion. I think the aim of the original message is to encourage us all
to get our hands on a copy (which I will certainly do as soon as I'm able).
If you have other questions about the book, the best approach is probably
to contact Ruth Wodak directly. Regarding the question of whether book
reviews are appropriate for the list, that's an excellent idea. Any
subscriber who has an idea for a review she or he would like to do should
contact one of the listowners. Unfortunately, we don't have review copies
available, but if you can get access to a book you're interested in and
would like to review it, please let us know. We also welcome other creative
suggestions for making the list more useful to subscribers. If you have
ideas and/or energy to contribute creatively to DISCOURS, we want to hear
from you.

Best,

The DISCOURS Listowners

Mary Bucholtz (bucholtz at tamu.edu)