www.metaphorik.de

Martin Doering 320055575913-0005 at T-ONLINE.DE
Tue Jul 10 06:53:17 UTC 2001

Hi Julia,
thanks for your hint! I tested the link a few minutes ago and it works. Maybe
that there was yesterday a serverproblem because we posted the adress to
several mailinglists. I hope that it works now correctly :-)... if not please
let me know!

Best, Martin