Homepage Update

Teun A. van Dijk teun at HUM.UVA.NL
Wed May 2 22:42:44 UTC 2001

RESOURCES FOR DISCOURSE ANALYSIS

I have added a special section to my homepage with information and
resources for discourse analysis, featuring, e.g.,

* Websites and discussion lists
* Societies for the study of discourse
* Journals
* University Programs of Discourse Studies
* Personal websites of discourse analysts

The address of this page is: http://www.hum.uva.nl/teun/resources.html

Although this modest section of course cannot be a substitute for a major
general website on discourse studies (something we badly need), I hope its
information will nevertheless be useful for discourse analysts.

I especially welcome any further information that may be relevant for this page.

Teun A. van Dijk
University of Amsterdam
Program of Discourse Studies

2001-2002:

Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Institut Universitari de Lingüística Aplicada (IULA)
La Rambla 32
08002 Barcelona, Spain

Phone: +34-93-272.1200 (home/casa)
FAX:   +34-93-272.0106 (home/casa)