Religious discourse

koyamamu at HAWAII.EDU koyamamu at HAWAII.EDU
Thu May 3 16:40:09 UTC 2001

Dear M. Shokrollahi Far,

Thank you so much for your information!

>From the title of your MA thesis, I assume that you delt with grammaticalization of certain lexical items in scriptures (if I am far off the track, I am sorry!).

If you would enlighten me on your research focus (if possible)and summary of your findings, I will be very grateful.  I hope that this is not too much to ask!

Thank you in advance,

Best

Nobuko Koyama-Murakami, Ph.D.
Dept of Linguistics