Films for teaching

Scott Kiesling sfkiesling at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 17 18:29:10 UTC 2001

Hi-

I'm in search of films for teaching a cross-cultural
(intercultural) communication class. I am NOT looking
for films ABOUT this topic, but rather films that
would be good to use as examples of intercultural
communication, or as examples of discourse norms in
various cultures. I also may use these as primary data
for student papers, if I can find some good ones.

Please send me any ideas/suggestions, especially if
you have used such films before!

I will post a summary and eventually my complete list
(I've tried to search for an existing list but have
found none).

Thanks-

Scott

Scott Kiesling