Introduction

Cláudia Soares clo.so at CLIX.PT
Mon May 21 17:24:51 UTC 2001

Hello everyone!

I'm Cláudia and I'm doing a mastership in linguistics. my thesis will be in
Discourse Analysis. I have a University degree in Modern Literature and
Language - Portuguese Studies, from Universidade Nova de Lisboa, that is
also my mastership degree conferring institution.
I work in news analysis, in a syncronic, but also, a diacronic perspective.
outher areas thrill me too: Sociolinguistics, philosophy of language,
historical linguistics, semantics, cultural studies...
CDA has been giving me the possibility to merge these perspectives and to
realm interdisciplinary work and a global vision of relevant issues.