Introduction

Andrew Kanyegirire g00k1936 at CAMPUS.RU.AC.ZA
Sun May 2 11:21:05 UTC 2004

Hi Laila,

andrew @ rhodes univ- welcome, am a recent subscriber myself still trying to
find my way as well. interestingly with exclusion of your emphasis on
postcolonial work...ave just kickstarted a phd project based on the same CDA
aka fairclough approach...my focus is texts on 'NEPAD' a key development
framework for Africa.

Andrew.