classroom discourse data

Kristopher LaGreca kris03yahoo-lists at YAHOO.COM
Sun Sep 12 01:22:10 UTC 2004

Hello all!  I am a graduate student at CSU, Sacramento
and was hoping someone could help me locate a resource
for my thesis.  I’m looking to analyze recorded
classroom dialog from a public high school classroom.

I am researching how teachers through discourse invoke
critical thinking in students.  In an effort to
minimize expenses and frustration, I’m interested in
obtaining pre-recorded classroom audio gathered for a
previous research project. I am more than willing to
transcribe the data or assist a researcher in any way
on their project as a gesture of cooperation.

Any leads or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kristopher LaGreca
Communication Studies, CSUS