[Fwd: Electronic Village Online Call for Proposals]

isa 786isa at OMANTEL.NET.OM
Sun Sep 26 09:19:52 UTC 2004

I don't know if this is or is not of any interest to others here or how
useful it may be but I thought I should pass it along.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Electronic Village Online Call for Proposals
Date: 	Fri, 17 Sep 2004 16:00:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi at yahoo.com>
To: 	786isa at omantel.net.om

Isa--
  Would you post this announcement of the Electronic Village online to CETEFL-L list?  I haven't seen
anyone else on it. Thanks so much-- --Elizabeth Hanson-Smith, Webhead
EVO Coordinating Team

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dear List Members--

For the fifth year, the CALL Interest Section is offering TESOL members the opportunity to participate
in a special project, the Electronic Village Online (EVO). If you would like to participate, we request
that you indicate your interest via e-mail to Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi at yahoo.com> by
October 15.

A description of the EVO sessions and format for the proposals may be found at:
<http://www.geocities.com/ehansonsmi/evo2005/evo2005.html>

Please feel free to repost to other appropriate e-lists. However, those who offer sessions must be a
member of TESOL and be sponsored by an Interest Section or Caucus of that association.  Session
leaders will receive hands-on training in online discussion management during October and November.
This is a great opportunity for professional development and global community.

Please forgive any cross-posting.

Thank you very much.

XXXX (your name)