From Gulf to Gulf

Jim Wilce jim.wilce at NAU.EDU
Sat Sep 3 18:18:59 UTC 2005

Not only do we SPEAK of looting. Somehow no one protests when the
President institutes a shoot-to-kill policy against the looters, not
differentiating between those taking food needed for survival and
those taking televisions etc. (as if even in the latter case a shoot-
to-kill policy were justified.)

Jim Wilce
Northern Arizona University