Introduction

Rachel A Kiersey rachelak at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 9 13:49:58 UTC 2007

My name is Rachel A Kiersey, my research interests include children,
education, critical discourse analysis, social citizenship & sustainable
developement. I am currently undertaking a PhD in a Critical Discourse
Analysis of Policy in Early Childhood Care and Education in Ireland in the
Dublin Institute of Technology which is part of a wider project: *'Early
Childhood Care & Education in Ireland: Towards a Rights Based Policy
Approach'.* The advisory board of the funding body think it would be a good
idea for me to attend a workshop/seminar/course in CDA but I am having
difficulty in locating any that are coming up this year? I would greatly
appreciate it if anyone can point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Rachel A Kiersey