Call for Submissions: Critical Discourse Studies in Context and Cognition

David Kaposi D.Kaposi at LBORO.AC.UK
Thu Aug 7 08:05:27 UTC 2008

Dear Cristopher,

As Loughborough University will soon close down this
account, could you please redirect the list-mails to the
following address: DKaposi at hoitmail.com ?
Thank you,
regards,
david kaposi