Introduction

Michelle Marzullo marzullo at AMERICAN.EDU
Fri Jan 11 18:59:35 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I am new to the list and am excited to be here. I am a PhD Candidate in
Anthropology concentrating in race, gender, and social justice. I hold a
Master's degree in Human Sexuality Studies. I use text analysis as my main
analytic tool. My dissertation is on changing perceptions of marriage in the
US. I am currently conducting field research on this in upstate New York. I
am examine discoursal aspects on the subjects of sexuality/gender,
neoliberalism, citizenship, poverty, marriage and policies in regards to
these subjects.

I am happy to be a part of this community.

Sincerely,
Michelle

--
Michelle A. Marzullo
PhD Candidate

Anthropology and American Studies Department
American University

marzullo at american.edu