PHd courses in (C)DA in the Europe

Katarzyna.Ramsey katarzyna.ramsey at UL.IE
Mon Jul 13 08:41:24 UTC 2009

 I would like to join Veronika's request - but my concern is to find any
courses or individuals who teach (critical) Discourse analysis. I would
appreciate any hints ideas and pointers indeed.
Katarzyna Ramsey (katarzyna.ramsey at ul.ie)

-----Original Message-----
From: TheDiscourseStudiesList
[mailto:DISCOURS at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Koller,
Veronika
Sent: 11 July 2009 10:18
To: DISCOURS at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: undergraduate courses in (C)DA in the US

Dear colleagues,
I am hoping to get an overview of undergraduate courses across the US
that introduce, wholly or in parts, critical discourse analysis to
students. Any pointers will be appreciated.

Many thanks and best regards,
Veronika Koller