PHd courses in (C)DA in the Europe

steinhardt at CUHK.EDU.HK steinhardt at CUHK.EDU.HK
Tue Jul 14 02:05:40 UTC 2009

Dear Katarzyna,
There are several discourse analytical courses in this years Essex Summer
School's programme. They are not doing the branch of CDA directly though, but
maybe you're interested. I am attending the one by Glynos and Howarth next
week.

http://www.essex.ac.uk/methods/courses09/courselist09.shtm

Christoph

--
Christoph Steinhardt

Ph.D. Student

The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Department of Government and Public Administration
TC Cheng Building, Third Floor, Room 305
Email: steinhardt at cuhk.edu.hk
Phone: +852 26097555