Call for papers: Feminisms in discourse

Christopher Hart c.j.hart at HERTS.AC.UK
Mon Oct 19 18:02:33 UTC 2009

Hi Michelle,

I have put your call on the CADAAD site under news and announcements.
Hope this is ok, if not let me know and I cant take it down.

Best,
Chris

--
Christopher Hart
Lecturer in English Language and Communication

www.go.herts.ac.uk/cjhart