Publication Opportunity

hasan ansary ansary2877 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Dec 7 12:45:24 UTC 2010

Do you think any of these topicS would fit your collection?

rasti, chera in ra be list ferestadi? behtar bud be direct miferestadi! <k.ehrensal at mac.comH. Ansary

--- On Mon, 12/6/10, Esmat Babaii <ebabaii at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

From: Esmat Babaii <ebabaii at GMAIL.COM>
Subject: Re: Publication Opportunity
To: DISCOURS at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Date: Monday, December 6, 2010, 1:15 PM

Dear Kenneth,

I have worked on narratives in recent years and I have published
reviews of Bamberg  et al.'s book. I plan to work on one of these two
projects, one is about the function of voice-over narrative in movies
and the other is about Persian children strategies in picture
narration. Do you think any of these topic would fit your collection?

Best
Esmat Babaii
Assistant professor of applied linguistics
Tarbiat Moallem University
Iran