request

Thomas Porcello thporcello at VASSAR.EDU
Fri Dec 10 16:26:56 UTC 2010

Please remove me also. Like others, I've tried myself and can't make it work . Tom Porcello

Please remove me also. Thanks, Phil Eubanks

>>> Donna McKenna <dmm227 at GMAIL.COM> 12/10/2010 10:07 AM >>>
I'm sorry, but I have also tried several times/ways to send a request
to be deleted the automated way but it kept replying with errors.

I was trying to avoid sending an email to the whole list, but if that
is what's working for others, I'd also like to be removed. Thanks.

--
Sent from my mobile device

--
Associate Professor, Anthropology