FINAL REMINDER: TCLT7 Call for Proposals Deadline

National Foreign Language Resource Center nflrc at HAWAII.EDU
Mon Dec 5 23:42:08 UTC 2011

Aloha!

Just a final reminder - the Call for Proposals deadline for the 7th Technology
& Chinese Language Teaching (TCLT7) Conference is December 15, 2011 for North
American proposal submitters and January 1, 2012 for non-North American
proposal submitters.  For more details, visit our website at:
http://nflrc.hawaii.edu/TCLT7/call.html

If you are a Chinese language educator or scholar with an abiding interest in
technology, we hope you will consider submitting a paper proposal and coming
for the conference in Honolulu, Hawaii in May of next year.

Jim Yoshioka
Program Coordinator

   N           National Foreign Language Resource Center
    F          University of Hawai'i
     L         1859 East-West Road, #106
      R        Honolulu HI 96822
       C       voice: (808) 956-9424, fax: (808) 956-5983
               email: nflrc at hawaii.edu
VISIT OUR WEBSITE!   http://nflrc.hawaii.edu