Introduction

Marc Dorman marc.dorman at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 11 13:25:12 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I am a final year undergraduate at the University of Bath in the United
Kingdom.  I came across this list through searching specifically for
discourse or discourse analysis after someone posted the link to the
website on Twitter.  My interests lie primarily in discourse and its
analysis but I have a particular focus on ethnic and cultural identity
using theories and analyses of Bahktin, Foucault, Billig, Harre, Hall,
Potter, Wetherell, and Wertsch amongst others.  If you have similar
interests then please send an email, I would love to discuss discourse
analysis generally as well as ethnicity and culture and the writers
mentioned above.

Thank you,
Marc