abstract

Linda R Waugh lwaugh at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Fri Apr 13 01:20:52 UTC 2012

Hi Alessandro, My colleagues and I are interested in writing about
CDA but we too would like to know more about what you expect in terms
of the abstract.
Linda Waugh
Dr. Linda R. Waugh
Professor of French, English, Anthropology, Linguistics, and
Language, Reading and Culture, http://waugh.faculty.arizona.edu/
Interim Director, English Language/Linguistics, M.A. in
ESL,<https://sites.google.com/site/uaellfall2011/home>https://sites.google.com/site/uaellfall2011/home

Member, Executive Council, Interdisciplinary Ph.D. Program in Second
Language Acquisition and Teaching (SLAT), http://www.coh.arizona.edu/SLAT/
Co-Director, Center for Educational Resources in Culture, Language,
and Literacy (CERCLL), http://cercll.arizona.edu/
Member, Executive Board, Confluence: A Center for Creative Inquiry,
www.confluencecenter.arizona.edu/
University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, 85721, USA
Executive Director, Roman Jakobson Intellectual Trust