Doctoral Research: Please take the survey

Anamika Megwalu anamikamegwalu at YMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 4 16:54:57 UTC 2012

I am Anamika Dasgupta, a doctoral candidate at the Palmer School of Library
and Information Studies, Long Island University, New York, USA. I am inviting
you to participate in an anonymous survey which is a part of my dissertation
research, designed to investigate communication patterns of scholars using
Academic Social Networking sites, their motivations for using them, and its
impact on their intellectual activities.

To be eligible for the study, you must be a user of Academia.edu and have
research interest in one of the following disciplines: Physics, Linguistics,
Sociology. Your identity as a participant will remain confidential.

Please click on the following link to take this anonymous survey, which
should take less than 5 minutes to complete: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YGK65XS

If you have any questions or concerns, please email Anamika.Dasgupta at my.liu.edu (doctoral candidate) or Qiping.Zhang at liu.edu (Faculty adviser).

Thank you!