Job: Discourseanalysis.net is looking for a social web coordinator

Angermueller, Johannes angermue at UNI-MAINZ.DE
Mon Sep 17 20:10:03 UTC 2012

job announcement

Discourseanalysis.net is looking for a social web coordinator

Our community has grown in many directions and so has our website. To develop
discourseanalysis.net further, we are looking for a coordinator who will
help with community-building, programming and administrative tasks.

You want to start/continue a thesis or you have finished your thesis. You're
interested in discourse research. You speak English and perhaps German
and/or French. As part of an interdisciplinary and international discourse
research team, you want to help build up the discourse research community
over the next few years.

Work hours are flexible. The remuneration is negotiable on a part-time (20%-
50%) or free-lance basis. Funding for up to five years will be provided by a
collaborative project between Bale (Switzerland), Coventry (Warwick, UK),
Mainz (Germany) and Paris (EHESS, France).

If you're interested, we would welcome your cv and a letter of motivation (one
page) possibly by September 22, 2012 (or later). If you've got questions, don't
hesitate to write us: Daniel Wrana daniel.wrana at fhnw.ch<mailto:daniel.wrana at fhnw.ch> as well as Johannes
Angermüller angermue at uni-mainz.de<mailto:angermue at uni-mainz.de>: We're looking forward to hearing
from you!

Click link for more information...