Software for representation / analysis of internet discussion forums

Martin Kopf k.mat at GMX.AT
Sun Jan 27 21:35:27 UTC 2013

Dear Celso,

In not entirely sure I understood what you're looking for.
But check out Prezi.

With some creativity you can do lots of interesting stuff
that might not have to do with presentations at all.

http://prezi.com/

Have fun and good luck,

Martin Kopf

-------- Original-Nachricht --------