FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS_I-mean 3, Identity and Language Conference, UWE, Bristol 18-20 April 2013_Submission deadline 5th February

Mahendra Verma mkv1 at YORK.AC.UK
Wed Jan 30 09:09:10 UTC 2013

Dear Jo

Has any one submitted their Abstract on language and identity among
the Panjabi community/communities.?

mahendra

Mahendra Verma
Dept. of Language & Linguistic Science