Final Call: Registration deadline _I-mean 3, Identity and Language Conference, UWE, Bristol 18-20 April 2013

Jo Angouri Jo.Angouri at UWE.AC.UK
Fri Mar 29 16:50:44 UTC 2013

*Apologies for any cross-postings*

Dear Colleagues,

The arrangements for the forthcoming i-mean 3 conference are now in the final stages.  We are delighted that over 220 delegates have registered their attendance and we look forward to seeing you all at UWE, Bristol very soon.  A preliminary draft of the programme can be found on the
i-mean web pages:
http://www1.uwe.ac.uk/cahe/research/bristolcentreforlinguistics/i-mean/conferencedetails.aspx

In the meantime, this is a final call for registering for the conference as the deadline is Tuesday 2nd April (please see link below).  Please do let us know of any problems (the conference's contact email is: imean at uwe.ac.uk<mailto:imean at uwe.ac.uk> ).

http://store.uwe.ac.uk/browse/product.asp?catid=1139&modid=1&compid=1

We look forward to welcoming you to i-mean in April!

All very best wishes, Jo

Dr Jo Angouri, Senior Lecturer
MA Programme Manager: Intercultural Communication
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol Centre for Linguistics
Frenchay Campus
Coldharbour Lane
Bristol BS16 1QY