Martha McGinnis: DM papers

Martha McGinnis marthajo at linc.cis.upenn.edu
Wed Mar 10 03:49:25 UTC 1999

As promised in my previous posting to the DM-list, I've put a few papers on
the web -- one about blocking and competition in Georgian, one about
"inversion" in Ojibwa, and a longer paper about Ojibwa morphology which was
the basis of the other.  They're in downloadable RTF format, but if you
have another favourite format, let me know and I'll see what I can do. The
papers can be found on my as-yet-embryonic personal archive:
http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~marthajo/papers.html.  I'll also ask Rolf Noyer
to add them to his DM bibliography/archive at
http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~rnoyer/dm/bib.html.

Best wishes,
Martha