Current research in DM

Martha McGinnis mcginnis at ucalgary.ca
Thu Nov 18 23:07:20 UTC 1999

Dear subscribers to the DM-list:

I've been thinking that maybe it's time to get a little activity
going on this list.  I've asked a few people with ongoing work on
Distributed Morphology to send in brief informal summaries of their
work for comments, questions, and discussion.

If you are currently working on issues that would be of interest to
the list, I hereby encourage you also to post a summary of your work
(between a paragraph and a page).  Feel free to include pointers to
any published or downloadable papers and handouts.

Comments and questions on other DM-related topics are always welcome,
of course.

Dr. Martha McGinnis
Assistant Professor of Linguistics, University of Calgary
2500 University Dr. NW, Calgary, AB T2N 1N4 CANADA
phone: (403) 220-6119, fax: (403) 282-3880
http://www.acs.ucalgary.ca/~mcginnis/