Barry Po: References to Distributed Morphology

Martha McGinnis mcginnis at ucalgary.ca
Sat Oct 14 16:36:14 UTC 2000

Hi everyone,

I am, along with two other students, currently engaged in an undergraduate
research project that is focused on surveying and summarizing the theories
and applications of distributed morphology as well as the impact that
distributed morphology has had on the field of computational linguistics.

I have already noticed a fair amount of material that is available over the
Web.  However, in order to properly conduct research in this area, I would
like to know what published papers are available online, in electronic
format (i.e. Adobe PDF, Postscript, etc).  I realize that it would be
possible to order these materials via more traditional methods, but we only
have a very limited amount of time to complete our research (along the
order of one and a half months).

If anyone could point me in the right direction toward such papers -
particularly the core papers by Halle and Marantz, I would appreciate it
greatly!

At the end of our project, I'm sure that we would be willing to share the
results of our research with anyone who might be interested.

Many thanks,

--
Barry Po
7bap at qlink.queensu.ca