Rolf Noyer: DM bibliography

Martha McGinnis mcginnis at ucalgary.ca
Wed Mar 28 17:04:29 UTC 2001

Dear DM-listers,

Heidi Harley and I are in the process of putting together an updated
bibliography of work in DM, which is going to be published in a volume
of the "Best of GLOT."  If you have published or circulated
manuscripts relevant to DM and who do not find this work cited on the DM
bibliography page --

http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~rnoyer/dm/bib.html

we would greatly appreciate hearing from you.  Please include
citation information for the work.  Also if you find any errors
in the current page, we would also like to be informed.

Thanks very much for helping to keep this resource current.

Rolf Noyer
Heidi Harley