Martha McGinnis: copies of papers (reply to Alexandra Galani)

Martha McGinnis mcginnis at ucalgary.ca
Mon Sep 30 15:09:44 UTC 2002

Dear Alexandra,

The first two papers are in working papers volumes that can be ordered online:

Halle paper: MITWPL - http://web.mit.edu/mitwpl/
Marantz paper: PWPL - http://ling.upenn.edu/papers/pwpl.html

If you've already looked up these options and had difficulties,
please let the list know. I'm not sure what the other Marantz
reference is ("What kind of pieces are inflectional morphemes?") --
maybe a handout from a talk?  If so, it's not one I have.

If anyone would like to send Alexandra the papers directly, her
address is <ag153 at york.ac.uk>.

Best regards,
Martha
Dr. Martha McGinnis, Assistant Professor
Linguistics Department, University of Calgary
2500 University Drive NW, Calgary AB T2N 1N4
phone: (403) 220-6119   fax: (403) 282-3880
http://www.ling.ucalgary.ca/~mcginnis/