Call for postings: Distributed Morphology Archive

Martha McGinnis mcginnis at UCALGARY.CA
Wed Jun 23 14:33:39 UTC 2004

This is to announce a new online archive of papers on Distributed
Morphology, located at http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/dm/archive/.

                  *** CALL FOR POSTINGS ***

We are issuing a call for new postings to the archive!  If you have a
paper relating to Distributed Morphology, please consider submitting
it.  Posting to the archive is easy -- just go to the above URL,
click on "submit an entry", and follow the instructions.  Anyone who
submits a paper must ensure that copyright laws are respected;
anything you submit can be removed later if it appears in print.

Thanks to Andrew Nevins and Pranav Anand for developing this valuable
resource.  We hope it will be of use to the linguistics community at
large!  For more information on Distributed Morphology, please see
Rolf Noyer's online FAQ List at http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~rnoyer/dm/
and the archives of the Distributed Morphology e-mail list, at
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/dm-list.html.

Martha McGinnis
DM-LIST Moderator