paradigms

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at PSU.EDU
Thu Mar 11 13:16:03 UTC 2004

Dan:

I'm interested in your question, but am not familiar with the data.
Would it be possible to provide a few examples? The discussion seems
out of context to me without an example. If nothing else an example
would provide me insight on why you feel this issue is too complex
for a Listserv.

With regards

Elizabeth

--