Jochen Trommer: DM volume

Martha McGinnis mcginnis at UCALGARY.CA
Fri Dec 22 17:18:27 UTC 2006

Dear List Members,

we are  happy to announce the publication of the 84th volume
of the Leipzig Working  Papers in Linguistics which is dedicated to
the 'Subanalysis of Argument Encoding in Distributed Morphology'.

The papers address the morphology of case  marking and verb agreement
in different versions of DM, treat  in detail typologically diverse
languages such as Sierra Popoluca (Amerindian),  Nocte (Tibeto-Burman),
Albanian (Indoeuropean) and Basketo (Omotic), and focus  on the fact that
apparently simplex inflectional markers must often be subanalysed into smaller
morphological units to achieve adequate analyses.

The research reported in the papers was carried out in the context of the
research project 'Argument Encoding in Morphology and Syntax'
  which is part of the DFG-funded research group 'Grammar
and Processing of Verbal Arguments (http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~va/).
All papers of the volume can be downloaded from
the website of the project under:

	http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~va/argumentkodierung/?nav=papiere

Printed versions of the volume (5,20 Euro/copy) can be ordered  from:

Sabine Tatzelt ,
Institut für Linguistik,
Universität Leipzig
Beethovenstr. 15,
D-04107 Leipzig
email: infl at rz.uni-leipzig.de

Of course, we and the authors would  be happy about every feedback.

Best,

Gereon and Jochen

Jochen Trommer
University of  Leipzig