ATOLL Conference 2004 CFP

Stephan H Hornberger shornbe2 at SAS.UPENN.EDU
Mon Dec 1 03:20:25 UTC 2003

Should the term "modern" also be dropped from a descriptor of languages
-- as it is so laden with political, cultural, religious, economic, etc.
baggage, to be of fair utility?

혼버거 에스테반
Head, Other Languages Department
DVFS
19 E. Central Avenue
Paoli, PA 19301
610 640-4150 anexo 2290.

P.S. Volume 33 (2003) of Language Matters: Studies in the Languages of
Southern Africa might be reviewed in preparation for this conference. HEH