phonology and SLA

Stephan H Hornberger shornbe2 at SAS.UPENN.EDU
Fri Dec 19 02:50:29 UTC 2003

I invite you to visit Other Languages classes at DVFS (Paoli, PA --
"Main Line"), where you will find that phonological concerns are the
center of several of the Other Languages instructional classes. In fact,
I could offer the experiences of my own Spanish classes, where my
methodology for general language instruction highlights phonology above
other concerns, including communicative competence, grammar-translation,
etc. etc.
혼버거 에스테반
Head, Other Languages Department
DVFS