an Egyptian researcher

Ahmed Tayel ahmed_tayel at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 22 22:16:53 UTC 2004

Dear Professors , colleagues and friends
 First of all , I would like to introduce myself to you.My name is Ahmed. I am an Egyptian researcher working at University of Alexandria in Egypt. I am specialized in applied linguistics . I work for Faculty of Education. I am one of those who believe of the crucial role that language plays in the development of human race.
   I am conducting an M.A. thesis on aesthetic response in reading modern English poetry by EFL college students here in Egypt. I am working on the review of literature these days. I will be vey much grateful for any comments , advice , websites , papers or anything that will enrich my paper. Your participation will be some thing I really appreciate.
                                       Thanks a million
                                                        Ahmed Tayel