[EDLING:270] Re: [Fwd: OISE/UT positions: Assistant Professor in SLE]

mee1 at NYU.EDU mee1 at NYU.EDU
Tue Aug 31 16:00:54 UTC 2004

Hi Tere,
Always great to hear from you. Thanks so much for forwarding the job ops.
I really admire how productive and generous you are despite the many challenges in your life. You are a totally inspirational person!

I've worked most of the summer. We spent a week in California- one of my  old college friends has a daughter who got married- and now I'm back doing registration.
Next week we're off to EUROSLA in San Sebastian for a pragmatics colloquium.
When you have a moment, drop a line and let me know how you're doing. You've been in my prayers.
Much love,
Miriam

Miriam Eisenstein Ebsworth, Ph.D.
<MEE1 at nyu.edu>
Director of Doctoral Programs in Multilingual Multicultural Studies
New York University,635 East Building
239 Greene St., New York, NY 10003

work phone: 212-998-5195
home phone: 973-762-1530