[EDLING:489] Re: Fwd: AAVE Resources

David Cassels Johnson dcj at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Thu Dec 16 20:20:00 UTC 2004

The two articles already mentioned are the only ones I've come across that
deal with AAVE and ESL students specifically. I'd be interested if anyone knew
of others. If John hasn't already done so, he might want to look at John
Rickford's web page http://www.stanford.edu/~rickford/ and John Baugh's web
page http://www.stanford.edu/~jbaugh/, both of whom are at Stanford so I
imagine their students are doing interesting stuff too. They have a lot of
their publications listed on their websites. David