Readings in L2 Acquisition of German

Shannon Sauro totoro2 at POBOX.UPENN.EDU
Mon Feb 16 18:32:10 UTC 2004

I would appreciate any advice members of the list might have in directing
me toward SLA literature that specifically deals with the acquisition of
German.  Though I am interested in studies which address English
speakers' acquisition of German, I am open to any literature which sheds
light on issues of L2 acquisition of German syntax and morphology.  For
example, I would be interested in finding studies similar to those
reported by Bardovi-Harlig (2000) which looked at tense and aspect in
English.

I would also appreciate if anyone could pass on the names of German
language sources which address these issues as I would also like to look
into work being published outside mainstream English language journals in
SLA.

Shannon Sauro