Interested very much in Linguistics as a major

Martha Castellon mcastel at STANFORD.EDU
Mon Feb 16 20:16:01 UTC 2004

Hi Chris,
I've heard that this book offers a good introduction to first language
acquisition.

First Langauge Acquisition by Eve V. Clark

You should be able to find it on Amazon

Good luck!
mc

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-edling at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
[mailto:owner-edling at ccat.sas.upenn.edu] On Behalf Of
Forty8STITCHES at aol.com
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 11:15 AM
To: edling at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Subject: Interested very much in Linguistics as a major

If anyone can e-mail me back with any books on basic linguistics (field
doesn't matter, they're all so interesting), I would greatly appreciate
it.  I'm currently a junior in high school, and am seriously considering
majoring in linguistics (again, not sure of the field).  Thanks in
advance.

--chris