CFP: FEL VIII: On the Margins of Nations: Endangered Languages and Linguistic Rights; Barcelona, 1-3 Oct 2004

Flavia Oregon floreca at GMX.NET
Tue Feb 24 15:40:00 UTC 2004

Hello!
just want to tel you: I'm in Turku! following the course on the
International Protection Human Rights at Åbo Akademi University:)

there's snow everywhere, and today sun is shining, beautiful! really cold
though.. and I already felt on the snow -they don't use sand on the street! :(

I'm really enjoying the course and especially the people up here, we a re a
very multicultural / multilingual group with different backgrounds and
fortunately I am not the only 'no-lawyer' here;)

There's a lot to learn on International Law but we're having fun also.
we're going to the sauna next week, which has been described as a hot/cold
experience which make you feel your blood as champange afterwards! will let
you knwo -if I survive :P

thanks for your mail (long long time ago.. ) and the Call for papersto
Barcelona
and god luck with your projects!

Best,
Flavia*