Free Access - SAGE journals via Ingenta Select until March 31st 2 004

Folan, Bernie bernie.folan at SAGEPUB.CO.UK
Wed Jan 21 13:33:44 UTC 2004

Following the success of our 2003 free trial initiative, I am happy to announce that all current and back SAGE journals content will be available for free on a trial basis via Ingenta Select from 15th January 2004 until 31st March 2004.

This free access to our journals is open to all and is username password based. There is no need for your librarian or administrator to set up site-wide access. Simply go to www.sagepublications.com/freeaccess from 15 January onwards and follow the instructions to set up your personal access. You will receive a personal username and password. They will allow you to access the full text of SAGE journals at your convenience. Please pass the message on to other interested colleagues!

If you need any further information or if we can help in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope you enjoy the trial.

Bernie

Bernie Folan
Senior Journals Marketing Manager

Sage Publications
1 Oliver's Yard

55 City Road
London  EC1Y 1SP
UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7324 8500 x 8614
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7324 8600
Email: bernie.folan at sagepub.co.uk <mailto:bernie.folan at sagepub.co.uk>
Web: www.sagepub.co.uk <http://www.sagepub.co.uk>

SAGE Publications:  The Academic and Professional Publisher of Choice

FREE electronic access to all SAGE Journals - available from 15 January to 31st March 2004 via Ingenta Select. Simply go to www.sagepublications.com/freeaccess for more information.

New from SAGE - the SAGE Full-Text Collections in Criminology, Communications, Sociology and Political Science:  Electronic full-text research databases from SAGE and participating societies.  Two new SAGE Full-text Collections in Education and Psychology will be released in 2004. For full information on these powerful research tools, go to www.sagefulltext.com.

SAGE London has moved - our new address details are available at http://www.sagepub.co.uk