[EDLING:276] Re: M.Div. Graduate Student needing direction

Cynthia Groff cgroff at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Wed Sep 1 21:47:03 UTC 2004

Hello Wayne,

Have you looked into any of the SIL / Wycliffe trainings? (www.sil.org)
They do an excellent job of combining ministry and linguistics for practical
purposes.

Cindy Groff
University of Pennsylvania

--