[EDLING:292] Re: Vocabulary Software?

Robert Parks bobp at LIGHTLINK.COM
Wed Sep 8 20:00:19 UTC 2004

Francis,
Check out the Wordsmyth dictionary tools, at h
http://www.wordsmyth.net/live/home.php?content=foundry. There is a
glossary maker and a quiz maker. The tools are being developed
further, so if anyone has suggestions, let me know.
Bob Parks
Assoc. Prof., Elmira College
Director, Wordsmyth Collaboratory