[EDLING:302] Conference on Teaching to "Near-Native" Levels of Langu age

Francis M. Hult fmhult at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Mon Sep 13 19:20:04 UTC 2004

Dr. Betty Lou Leaver and Boris Shekhtman, Co-Directors of the
Coalition of Distinguished Language Centers (CDLC), Dr. Mary Ann Lyman-Hager
and Prof. Christian Degueldre, Co-Directors of the Center for the Advancement
of Distinguished Language Proficiency (ADLP-SDSU) invite you to attend the

Second Annual Workshop on Teaching & Learning to Near-Native Levels of
Language Proficiency

which will take place on November 13, 2004 in Washington DC at the
CDLC Washington Branch for Instruction at Howard University.

	You can register for this unique event at the following address:
<http://adlpcenter.sdsu.edu/events.htm>.
	The keynote speaker is Ambassador Ruth Davis. The link to Amb. Ruth
Davis is:

<http://www.thehistorymakers.com/biography/biography.asp?bioindex=710&catego
ry=politicalMakers>

If you have some information on this topic to share with your
colleagues, we would love to hear it. Please send an abstract of any
proposed presentation to cdlc_conferences at yahoo.com.

We hope you can attend this important meeting and and that you will
enjoy it as much as we all did last year.