[EDLING:335] Re: recorded classroom dialog

fmhult at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU fmhult at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Thu Sep 30 03:41:40 UTC 2004

Francis,
Wonderful lead!  My sincere thanks for your help.

Best wishes,
Kris

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-edling at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
[mailto:owner-edling at ccat.sas.upenn.edu] On Behalf Of Francis M Hult
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 9:20 AM
To: edling at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Subject: [EDLING:323] Re: recorded classroom dialog

Kristopher,

You might get in touch with Steve Reder at Portland State University:

reders at pdx.edu

He works with an ESOL laboratory school:

http://www.labschool.pdx.edu/

It is an amzing set up.  His team has vast classroom data which I believe
they are willing to share.  I am not completely sure about the nature of
their data but I think they include both student-student and
teacher-student interaction, whole class and groupwork. This may serve
your needs.

Francis