[EDLING:926] CFP: Approaches to Language

Francis M Hult fmhult at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Mon Aug 22 16:43:18 UTC 2005

Call for Papers: Approaches to Language (Peer-reviewed)

Academic Exchange Quarterly (AEQ) seeks submissions for its Spring 2006 feature, Approaches
to Language, to be guest-edited by Prof. K. Sarah-Jane Murray (Baylor University). We invite
articles written in English on all approaches to language (methods, pedagogy, linguistics,...).
AEQ is an international, peer-reviewed journal. We adhere to a strict blind submission policy.
The print copy has an audience of over 26 000 readers. Electronic access to the journal is also
available in major academic libraries in the U.S. and abroad through Expanded Academic ASAP,
Expanded Academic ASAP International and Infotrac OneFile. For further information, including
the complete call for papers and directions for submitting a manuscript, see the following
website:

http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/4lang.htm

(Regular Deadline: November 30, 2005).