[EDLING:935] Re: Fwd: XI Inter-American Symposium of Ethnographic Research and Education -Argentina

Larisa.Warhol at ASU.EDU Larisa.Warhol at ASU.EDU
Fri Aug 26 23:25:10 UTC 2005

Yay! I finally have wireless. Sometimes i think the support people are idiots.
apparently what was wrong with my router was that i need to plug it into my
surge prtector thingy instead of the actual socket.

anyway, is this symposium something to send an abstract too? it doesn't really
say. it would be cool to go to buenos aires. he he he.